Applied Business Science Course
Digital Marketing Science Course
GreenFig’s Digital Marketing Science course curriculum has been tailored by industry experts to help you master critical strategic concepts in a short period of time. You will learn how to set up and run Marketo and other market-leading digital marketing applications that companies use to convert marketing strategy into operational execution. We will also help you prepare for your Marketo Certified Associate (MCA) exam.
The course is taught in 5 modules: Fundamentals, Strategy, Digital Marketing Tactics, Technology and Real World Projects. You will spend the first part of the course in a classroom setting, engaging with and learning from our instructors and guest speakers. You will spend the second part working with industry experts applying what you have learned on a real project, for a real company.
During the Fall and Spring semesters, our courses have been designed for delivery over a 16 week period to align with most higher-ed programs. During the summer, the course is compressed over an 8 to 10 week period of time.
For specific dates and times of GreenFig courses, check the courses and times section here.
At the end of the course, you and your team members will present the results of your project. This is a great way for you to share and learn from the experiences of your classmates as well as enhance your presentation skills.
In order to qualify for the GreenFig Digital Marketing Science microdegree, students must achieve the following qualifications:
– Pass Assessments with a score of 80% or higher
– Achieve Google Analytics Individual Certification (GAIC) by February 1, 2018
– Complete the Real-World project module of course with a positive from project mentor(s)
Digital Marketing Science Course Schedule Overview
Wednesday & Thursday Sessions: 4:00-7:00 pm Pacific Time/ 7:00-10:00 pm Eastern Time
Saturday Sessions: 9:00 am-2:00 pm Pacific Time/ 12:00-5:00 pm Eastern Time
- Business Bootcamp: Wednesday, September 13
- Cognitive Bias & the Impact on Marketing: Thursday, September 14
- Planning for ROI – Baseline KPIs for CMO Dashboards: Wednesday, September 20
- Understanding Total Addressable Market (TAM) & Ideal Customer Profile (ICP): Thursday, September 21
- Sales & Marketing Alignment & Funnel Processes: Saturday, September 23
- Aligning Business Strategy, Brand Strategy & Message Strategy: Wednesday & Thursday, September 27 & 28
- Understanding B2B Buyers: Wednesday & Thursday, October 4 & 5
- Aligning Content Strategy & Storytelling: Marketing & Sales Enablement Saturday, October 7
DIGITAL MARKETING TACTICS
- Digital Marketing Overview – How All Tactics Work Together: Wednesday, October 11
- Intro to SEO Basics: Thursday, October 12
- Pay Per Click – Planning & Optimization: Wednesday & Thursday, October 18 – 19
- Campaign Development – Full Funnel Engagement Strategies – Inbound, Outbound, Nurturing, Customer Deepening: Saturday, October 21
- Google Analytics: Wednesday & Thursday, October 25 – 26
- Website Optimization & Experimentation: Wednesday, November 1
- Account Based Marketing (ABM): Thursday, November 2
- Social Analytics & Targeting: Wednesday & Thursday, November 8 – 9
- Sales Enablement – How & Why: Wednesday, November 15
- Math of the Business: Thursday, November 16
- Intro to Marketing Automate & Martech Stack Review: Wednesday, November 29
- AI vs Machine Learning – The Impact on Marketing: Thursday, November 30
- Salesforce – Crash Course in CRM: Wednesday, December 6
- Marketo Training (30+ hours of in-the-application learning): December 7, 9, 13 & 14 and January 3, 4, 10 & 11, 2018
- Analytics & Measurement: Saturday, January 13
- Real-world Company Projects – 80+ hours of working on digital marketing projects: January 16 – February 16
- (Digital Marketing Course Overview subject to change)
The Fall 2017 Digital Marketing Science course is currently being offered in virtual classrooms in New York City and San Francisco Bay Area. Interested students outside of these cities can connect with us here to receive additional information about forming cohorts.